Raw & Packaging Materials Procurement Specialist
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Manisa based Raw&Packaging Material Procurement Specialist who is going to report to Raw&Packaging Material Procurement Manager.
The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Performing raw and packaging materials procurement with the best conditions in terms of price, quality, delivery and sustainability in accordance with centrally defined guidelines.
- Performing scouting of potential new suppliers and/or new materials in accordance with Ferrero requirements and following local market trends closely.
- Supporting annual tenders on time by aiming business continuity, being in alignment with internal procedures and Ferrero Code of Business Conduct.
- Managing stakeholders, contracts and claims in collaboration with suppliers and other departments (Legal, Category leads, Quality, etc.)
- Maintaining, consolidating and improving relationships with existing suppliers to ensure continuity, manage criticalities and strengthen common objectives.
- Supporting projects with other departments and deadlines for fulfillment of all tasks required to finalize projects on time. (Material trials management)
- Ensuring the monitoring of the commercial, logistics, productive behavior of the suppliers in order to guarantee the reliability of the supplies in terms of quality, timing, costs, service level, volumes and related supplier evaluation.
- Following up and creating POs and data maintenance (Vendor creation via SAP)
- Creating of contract/RFI/RFQ and all documentations required by Group guidelines.
- Managing monthly & annual reporting requirements.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of legal & financial topics
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills and ability to set priorities
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
- Attitude to integrate and collaborate within a team
- Fluency in English
- No travel restriction
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.