Quality Account Pralines Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our Quality Central Team, based in Alba, we are looking for a Quality Account Pralines Specialist. In this role, you are responsible to ensure the quality standards for the Pralines category.
- Auditing on production line;
- Collecting, updating and organizing quality data from numerous sources;
- Assuring monthly and quarterly reporting;
- Ensuring the respect of quality guidelines through a local presidium with the Assurance Quality System;
- Solving quality issues (i.e. shelf life extensions, emergencies, ect.);
- Developing action plans and corrective actions to reach the fixed objectives (KPI);
- Supporting R&D projects (i.e. sensory test, etc.);
- SAP procedures (i.e. Q-Info Record, downgrading or upgrading, etc.).
Who we are looking for:
- MSc in Food Quality, Food technology or related field;
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Quality Product Specialist;
- Previous experience in a multinational Food Industry;
- Deep knowledge of raw materials, microbiology, chemistry, international quality and hygienic standards;
- Knowledge of principles of statistical sampling and control in the food industry;
- Good quantitative analysis skills;
- Ability to work independently and in team;
- Result-oriented, problem solving and attention to details;
- Availability for business trips to our plants around the world.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other languages are a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.