Public Affairs Intern
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 45,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our successful, well established internship programme at Ferrero. We work closely with our interns to ensure their placement is rewarding, exciting and provides the most relevant skills for their future studies and careers. You will have real responsibility and the opportunity to contribute to value add projects, learning from the very best minds in the industry. As well as the valuable work experience you will gain, you will be part of a group of interns working and learning together.
- Monitor and provide updates on activity in the UK Houses of Parliament, UK government and its agencies, political parties, think tanks, NGOs and pressure groups;
- Produce reports for the business where required on key political and policy events, including policy announcements, Budget Reports and Queen’s Speech;
- Support on stakeholder engagement programmes, including drafting correspondence with parliamentarians, and engaging with parliamentary offices;
- Help organise Corporate Affairs events;
- Attendance at key internal and external meetings;
- Work closely with appointed Corporate Affairs agency
- Assist with Corporate Affairs administrative tasks.
Who we are looking for:
You will have a real passion for learning and development and the ability to complete work to a very high standard to tight deadlines. You will be able to prioritise your workload effectively and work well as part of a team. We will pro-actively support you to get the most out of your internship placement and encourage for you to seek out and explore as many enriching experiences as possible.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.