Job Location: Düzce
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our West Black Sea Region, who will be mainly responsible for managing and coordinating the project streams of responsibilities belonging to the scope of HCo Industrial and Supply, and also self-managed projects. To guarantee the respect of resources, budget and time constraints will be the main focal points of the role.
In this Düzce based role, you will be directly reporting to the West Black Sea Plant Manager. This is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, achieve big and develop further! Click on the apply button now and grow together with us.
• You will manage and coordinate all local industrial projects by providing methodologies, templates and lessons learned within the organization; support, train and provide guidance to others in project management
• You will track and manage all the actions and deliverables, support the implementation and improvement of processes, methods, and best practices for project/program management across the West Black Sea Region
• You will drive PMO metrics/KPI creation, track and report and executive visibility to deliveries, issues, risks and costs
• You will work on feasibility studies, budget and concept of projects according to the new demands and necessity in the plant. You will also be responsible for the presentation and investment processes, budgeting and also forecasting and scheduling
• You will follow-up Central Engineering projects; assist, check and control design and realization phases, synchronize them with Local Projects, Plant Production Plan, Maintenance and Inbound/Outbound schedules
• For each approved project, you will set up kick-off meeting, project charter, project team structure and key workstreams needed; you will chair all project meetings and manage project team outputs in line with the execution schedule
• You will keep track of new technologies and tools that can be used in the projects; research and implement those technologies when possible to improve plant KPIs
• You will assist Technical Procurement Team on supplier selection, contract management and Purchasing Requests on SAP; you will also support the induction plans for the suppliers with Ferrero HSE and Quality requirements
Who we are looking for:
• Preferably 3+ years of experience in a similar area, with established project management skills
• Ability to manage teams and stakeholders
• Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge in Food Plant Principles and hygienic engineering; and Health and Safety Principles with legal compliance
• Professional PM qualification (PMP, PRINCE 2) is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.