Program Office and Project Management
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Program Office and Project Management role for the Responsible Sourcing department. The role supports the Head of Responsible Sourcing in leading and managing group activities that analyze and communicate our commodities/supply chain carbon footprint. The role would also be held accountable for designing credit compliance solutions for relevant raw materials and for supporting the responsible sourcing team in analytical projects. For our HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Program Office and Project Management role for the Responsible Sourcing department. The role support the Head of Responsible Sourcing in leading and managing group activities that analyze and communicate our commodities/supply chain carbon footprint. The role would also be held accountable for designing credit compliance solutions for relevant raw materials and for supporting the responsible sourcing team in analytical projects.
RESPONSIBLE SOURCING PROCESSES DEVELOPMENT
- Design current credit compliance process and find key bottlenecks and viable solutions
- Engage the IT team to find ways to automatize process and support it in ensuring that the design of the automation and ensure the new verification process is executed properly.
- Deploy solution for cocoa beans, chocolate, palm oil and cane sugar
PROGRAM OFFICE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Leads and manages the collection of carbon footprint analysis activities with impacts across commodities/ supply chains
- Participate and represent the responsible sourcing function in group activities meetings
- Design and manage the Responsible Sourcing function website
RESPONSIBLE SOURCING TEAM SUPPORT AND REPORTING
- Act as the vector for communication for updating the Responsible Sourcing Team and ensuring the transparent information flow between Responsible Sourcing and Sustainability teams.
- Supporting the team on key analytical projects and aiding in the organization of the Responsible Sourcing function.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in economics, Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience in Sustainability or Responsible sourcing will be considered a plus
- Analytical mindset – someone who is comfortable with numbers.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong Oral and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
- Strong ethical and personal values
- Proficiency in MS office skills (particularly in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.