Product Technical Performance Manager Pralines
At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 26th Most Reputable Company, Trendence 33rd Europe's Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums World's Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
We are currently looking for a talented Product Technical Performance Manager for our Technical R&D Department.
In this role as a PTPM you will support the development and the technological / quality improvement of the assigned products and guarantee the industrialisation phase for new products.
• Offer technical support to the local plant technologists on product & processes with the aim of standardize the processes, maximize the quality level and optimize the costs;
• Implement the methodology for a continuous performance improvement of existing products for quality, production systems and raw materials, following products performance and coordinating improvements activity plans;
• Contribute to a pro-active approach to all product and process development and functional activities to drive efficiencies and continuous improvement;
• Support Quality department in setting up controls on the process;
• Participate to the definition of production model, new product characteristics and to the study of new technologies;
• Manage all the activities related to the product industrialization phase collaborating with Marketing and production Plants.
• MSc in Food Technology or related fields;
• Minimum 3 years experience in food processing and technology qualifications, preferably in a multinational enviroments;
• Orientation to results and goal achievement;
• Good analytical skills and attention to the details;
• Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines.
• Excellent command of PC (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
• Proficiency in English
• Other languages are considered a plus.
Availability to travel is mandatory