Product Quality Manager
Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Guarantee that the production unit operates in the respect of quality standards found by Group Quality and respecting product features found by specifications.
- Applies the unique product specification on the competence line until the maturation warehouse using the corporate information system
- Controls availability and conformity of recorded statements reported in the weekly monthly quality reports
- Records outcome from its own activity, by using the same systems used by auto-control operators, e.g. Fenice, or by using ad hoc forms
- Management of Product NC and derogation with help of PQM/RQM and Area Quality
- Working for continous improvement and compliance of product specification, actions for NCs , customer complaints reduction
- Plans, organizes, provides and assess results for training to auto-control employees and for outsourcers, in terms of quality control, to be executed on production lines
- Periodically verifies the efficiency and effectiveness of the auto-control system and of the HACCP of competence
- Executes controls for extraordinary sampling on finished goods with reference to specific issues
- Guarantees tasting activities along the production line and out of the line, for product under competence (taster’s list, reporting, training)
- Participates to Group Quality product audit and to planned internal / external audits
- Perform the Sensory Tests outlined in the specification on all the stages of Production and work for improvement for sensory score
- Management of NCs and customer complaints and established robust RCA and CAPA
- Apply Unequivocal Product Specifications on the lines and responsible for up until the ripening warehouse using the Company IT system (SAP – IPC-Fenice)
Who we are looking for:
- B. Tech or M. Tech in Food Technology/ Masters In Micro Biology/Chemistry
- Having 8-15 years of rich experience in the domain of Product Quality, Quality Assurance
- Good knowledge of Food Safety, Product Quality Auditing Skills
- Strong Emotional Intelligence to influence the various stakeholders
- Hands on HACCP, Problem Solving, Risk Evaluation
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.