Product Manager Kinder Joy & Innovation
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Brand Manager to be responsible for the Global Kinder Joy brand, from the strategic guidelines to the brand performance, within the brand and category guidelines.
Also, in full alignment with the Group strategy and the function of Strategist she/he is responsible for the innovation of the category to embrace new frontiers and/or enter new categories, by acting as an interface with Group functions, Areas and Regions.
In particular, is focused on new product recipes, brand equity and new consumer needs (including brand sustainability) ensuring the proper level of consumer understanding.
The role could be based in Luxembourg or in Alba.
MARKETING INNOVATION / RENOVATION
• Supports the innovation at category level to secure the existing , with de-risking offer , and to prepare the future with breakthrough
sustainable innovation (at recipe, packaging and financial perspective)
• Supports New Product and "big-renovation" projects at brand level (e.g.Global Flavour, Product Size), concerning quality, research guidelines,
pricing level, positioning and communication
• Supports the development and maintenance of Product-Range strategy,portfolio management (complexity), including CU (and TU base) and
approval on roll-out, flavoring and other TU.
• Supports Category strategic guidelines and strategic framework definition for Global Brands, including strategy on: Brand architecture
and power-branding, communication and positioning, innovation /renovation, pricing, promotion, distribution, roll-out, medium / long term
• Supports brand value, sustainability and quality monitoring and improvement
• Supports Brand portfolio management
• Supports Brand image and positioning, including new communication strategic big ideas (or positioning change) and audits on communication execution, Brand public relations and marketing / sponsoring campaign including global brand events
• Supports Brand legal matter, nutrition and sustainability.
Who we are looking for:
• 7- 10 years of experience in Marketing (a Degree in Marketing is considered as a plus)
• Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment
• Multi markets and culture understanding
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Analytical and financial skills
• Result oriented
• Project management
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent knowledge of Nielsen/IRI/Euromonitor DBs
• Familiarity with SAP Architecture is considered as a plus
• Fluent English
• Any other language is considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.