Product integrity recipes specialist
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The candidate will join Prodcut Integrity Recipes team, with the following responsabilities:
- Creation of technical documentation for preliminary food safety evaluations
- Activation of the Workflow Technical Documentation
- Scientific regulatory evaluation of industrial and experimental recipes, and of the related raw materials, to guarantee recipe compliance to the applicable Regulation
- Technical interpretation and/or updates of applicable regulations/standards for the sale of the product in a specific country
- For draft projects preliminary evaluations of compliance aspects, ingredient list drafting , new raw materials technical-legal evaluation, elaboration of nutritional information with theoretical values, etc.
- Creation of the technical documentation in order to support specific Country Authority /customs request
- Technical support to Food Law in relation to labels pictorials & claims.
Who we are looking for:
Master’s Degree in Food Tecnologies, Biology or Chemistry
2 - 4 working years of experience in multinational environment (Ingredients, Food Industry).
English written & spoken
Good knowledge Excel & Power Point
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.