Procurement Source to Pay Process Deployment Manager
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Procurement S2P Process Deployment Manager:
You will work as part of the Procurement Competence Center team (in charge of Procurement Policy & Governance, Excellence in Procurement/ Process Innovation and Procurement Digitalization) and you will be business partnering with the Procurement Departments (Sourcing Categories, Area Procurement, Responsible Sourcing, Procurement Service Center);
You will be fully involved in the Source 2 Pay Transformation journey;
You will back the continuous improvement of the Procurement Processes Worldwide ensuring Compliance & Efficiency (simplify/ standardize/ share approach);
As a Procurement Source to Pay Process Deployment Manager you will Collaborate and Partner with Procurement Categories, Finance, IT, HR and Organization, supporting the development of the Procurement Strategic Agenda and the S2P Program implementation, which includes the worldwide country Roll Out of SAP Ariba as a tool supporting the End-to-End Procurement process execution;
You will support in the preparation of Strategic Decision-Making Meetings/ Committee at CPO Level and attends Committee at Directors Level to monitor the execution and the progress of the S2P Program;
You will work together with external partners/ provides direction to them, in order to organize and execute all required activities to contribute to the success of the S2P Program worldwide implementation (i.e., Stakeholders’ engagement, Procurement Processes Fit-Gap analysis – Central vs Local, User Acceptance Testing and training/ handover to Local Procurement);
Ensure the smooth delivery of the SAP Ariba Worldwide Roll Out on Quality/ on Time/ on Budget;
- You will need to understand the Local Procurement Business peculiarities (i.e., processes, legislation…) and captures them from Local Stakeholders during the “fit-gap” analysis, before the SAP Ariba is rolled out End to End in the specific geography;
- You will act as a Business Partner to Local Procurement Heads/ Country Leads and to Central Procurement counterparts working together with them in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
- Evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting to Supervisor;
- Drive collaboration on new Procurement processes adoptions;
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in Procurement Leading Companies and understanding of procurement processes (S2C and S2P) cross Sourcing Categories (Direct, indirect and Services);
- Previous experience in Leading Change/ “Procurement Transformation” Programs;
- Inter-cultural sensitivity and excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Project Management skills (planning, stakeholders management, effective status reporting and follow up, risks and issue escalation handling, deadlines management);
- Human centered – someone with a good understanding of the importance of change management and respectful handling of resistance;
- Experienced as Procurement Business User in SAP Ariba (S2P End to End) and in multiple full-cycle implementations (incl. Supplier Portal as a plus);
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus). The project will be run and developed in English.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.