Procurement Policy and Governance Manager
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Procurement Policy and Governance Manager for our Procurement Competence Center function.
The incumbent will support the continuous improvement for the procurement processes defining and maintaining procurement policies aligned to regulations, compliance and company risk; deliver training on relevant procurement policies and governance processes, providing guidance and pragmatic advice on procurement policy execution to Procurement stakeholders and other Internal Stakeholders;
manage the Policy and Governance related information sharing through the creation of a Procurement Knowledge Platform
- interacts with Key Functions such as Procurement, Group Governance Risk & Compliance, Finance, Legal, in order to define and maintain procurement policies aligned to regulations, compliance and company risk (this includes relevant fit for purpose controls to be built in the processes);
- works with external stakeholders to keep up to date in terms of best practices processes / trends in terms of Policy and Governance and verifies their applicability within Ferrero Procurement;
- highly involved in the preparation of Strategic Decision Making Meetings/ Committee at CPO Level/ Directors Level;
- develops relationship with Internal Stakeholders, working with them and building a trust relationship;
- evaluates the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting to Supervisor;
- (when needed) hands on Project Management approach: a doer more than a template manager;
GOVERNANCE & POLICY, TRAINING
- brings strong Procurement knowledge on Policy and Governance;
- shapes trainings accordingly to the new designed Governance processes and ways of working;
- leads training activities as Procurement SME as support to change management and plans for the future in line with Procurement function strategic direction;
- manages information in a structured way, creating proposals for strategic and operational improvements also considering opportunities, risks and processes
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, or related fields;
- Overall 7/8 years of work experience
- Previous experience in Procurement Leading Companies and understanding of procurement processes (S2C and S2P) cross Sourcing Categories (Direct, indirect and Services) is mandatory
- Previous experience in Leading Change/ “Procurement Transformation” Programs is highly evaluated;
- Thinks big picture, connects the dots, helps simplifying and streamlining business requirements;
- Combines strategic/ conceptual understanding with pragmatic/ fact based/ grounded approach;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to excellence with a results-oriented mentality;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
Excellent proficiency in MS Office skills (particularly in Excel);
- Fluency in English;
- Italian or other languages are considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.