Procurement & HCo Controller Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for a Procurement & HCo Controller Specialist who will support the Procurement & HCo Controlling Manager in Financial Planning/Budget/ Controlling.
Consolidating the Financial data for Strategic Plan, Budget, Forecast and Actuals for the internal departments of the Function, interacting with the dedicated Controllers for:
- Raw materials;
- Indirect Procurement (General Procurement, Technical, Supply Chain and Media).
Create a Group consolidated view of the Procurement & HCo Function
- Building and maintaining a database and dashboard for the whole Function enabling the Controller and CFO of the Function to monitor and report the relevant financial data about the Function spend, investments, stocks, cash flow impacts, providing reliable data for analysis highlighting timely any potential deviations from forecasted targets.
Coordination and collection of the following material for meetings called by EC, CEO and CPO
- Alignment with Procurement&HCo PM on deadlines and requests/agenda;
- Set-up preparation meetings;
- Communicating to internal controllers requests and deadlines;
- Understanding and anticipating problems providing solutions and escalation if necessary;
- Prioritization of activities;
- Review of the financial material before the meetings and ensuring they are in line with the business request;
- Attending the preparation meetings with the financial controllers and the GMT member and staff;
- Collecting feedbacks and cascading the requests to controllers;
- Ensuring deadlines are respected.
Overhead Cost (OVH) Controller for Procurement&HCo Function
- Building and maintaining a database to be used to retrieve all OVH cost centers for Procurement&HCo function;
- Providing Consolidated view of OVH for Procurement&HCo CFO and CPO;
- Point of reference with “OVH Group Controller Team” and HR;
- Coordinating and ensure alignment with “OVH Group Controller Team” in regards of perimeter, targets and actual.
Financial OVH dedicated Controller for:
- Procurement Excellence;
- Responsible Sourcing;
- Procurement&HCo CFO.
Responsible Sourcing (RS) and Procurement Excellence (PE) Controller
- Budget, Forecasting (SAF) and PS elaboration;
- Support decision making and discuss about Planning/Budget/SAF targets identifying improvement areas and suggesting corrective actions;
- Provide synthesis at Group level during Planning/Budget/SAF of the Function;
- Follow up on Functions planned new initiatives in order to estimate and monitor new costs;
- Performing data analysis and reporting costs/activities;
- Closing of the month;
- Performing spend analysis and gap analysis;
- Periodic meetings (weekly and monthly) with RS team and PE to monitor the progress of the costs and supporting decisions;
- Monitoring that Actual costs are in line with Group rules and IFRS;
- Consolidation of Responsible Sourcing costs, planned scenarios and actual, included in other functions;
- Interact directly with Buyers to grant compliance to Group rules and to monitor and lean the process;
- Interact directly with Administration to solve issues regarding payments and invoices booking.
Projects financial monitoring: FFG -> Fuel for Growth projects
- Collecting and review of business contents;
- Preparation / review of financial requirements;
- Calculation / review of benefits;
- Coordinating the fulfilment of templates with Procurement&HCo PM;
- Alignment with Group Planning & Controlling and FFG Team;
- Ad hoc analysis.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or Accounting;
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance, at least 3 years in a Controlling role;
- Strong analytical capabilities, strong problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Good understanding of multinational corporate culture and business principles;
- Result oriented and high attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Presentation & Negotiation skills;
- Team player.
- Deep Knowledge and practice of MS Office (Excel and Power Point);
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion Financial Management are considered a plus.
- Fluent English and French are mandatory;
- Any additional language is considered as a plus.