Process and Data Analyst
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg we are looking for Process and Data Analyst for Procurement Department in our Hazelnut Company. Your role as a successful Process and Data Analyst will depend on your analytical capabilities, results-driven mentality, attention to detail and as well ability to properly communicate and share the outcome. We expect your drive and passion transforming complex data into information that is actionable and meaningful.
Your main tasks in this role will be the following:
- You will be in charge of the collection and control of data that will directly support purchasing decisions that are based on the solid evidence you have acquired. Through this, you will be entrusted with creating purchasing and market analyses and prepare regular purchasing reports that guarantee our strong fidelity to data accuracy.
- You will also head the coordination of all procurement activities of our team in order to ensure that we are in compliance and aligned to company standards. To achieve this, you will need to support administrative procurement activities and organize processes, follow-ups and control purchasing flows and actions.
- Your role will also be one of creating and maintaining healthy, reliable and positive multicultural relationships with our external suppliers and our internal network.
- Finally, your principal task will that of growth. In this role, you will be called on to be continually looking for learning opportunities and areas to improve.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain or Economics;
- Proven proficiency in data analysis and/or purchasing
- Excellent communication skills and being comfortable with talking to people due to the importance of maintaining relationships internally and externally;
- Must be able to check and double-check all the facts and figures to ensure proper results based on strategic decisions that are taken;
- Need to be able to prioritize tasks and workloads, take initiative and work independently and efficiently, to multi-task and to meet deadlines;
- Being organized, proactive, committed and service minded.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language will be considered a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Excel;
- SAP knowledge will be considered as a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.