Job Location: Bloomington
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Within the production team, you will integrate a motivated and dynamic team to evolve as a performance Analyst. The position reports to the UGP Manager and provides all necessary information to supervise the UGP through activities of monitoring and analysis of the performance of labor and productive lines and through drafting of managerial reports.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Provide PMU Managers and Maintenance with all the necessary figures to contribute to the elaboration of budgets
- Collaborate with the Line Manager and the Supervisor in optimizing the use of production factors through specific analyses: practices/standards, over/under consumption of raw materials, packaging, labor
- Proactively integrate continuous improvement by proactively participating in the FOX process for production activities (proposal of continuous improvement axes based on Industrial Excellence methods (Smed, 5S, Kaizen...)
- Carry out actual production, line performance analysis, control of production factors, in collaboration with the Line Drivers and with the support of supervisors for the collection and analysis of figures
- Participate in new projects on design and implementation, and packaging testing phases
- Implement all necessary actions to ensure a safe working environment
Who we are looking for:
- 5 years of experience in an industrial environment in positions such as budget analyst, scheduling, production etc...
- Multiplicity and variety of fields of intervention (technical, budgets, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and design
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team to meet strict deadlines with precision;
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills;
- Good skills in MS-Office applications, especially Excel;
- SAP is an asset;
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.