Payroll Specialist - Maternity Leave
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a candidate for a position as Payroll Specialist for a maternity leave. The candidate will be part of the HR Administration Office and will support the administrative management of employees.
- Is in charge of the administrative management of the employees and will become the first point of contact for all the HR Administrative queries;
- Is in charge of all the administrative duties for contractual, social security and tax obligations provided by CCNL and current legislation (Centri per l’Impiego, INPS, Previndai, FASI/FAIT etc)
- Is the legal guidance to HRBPs and employees: advice on labor law and documents;
Who we are looking for:
- Master degree in Law or Business Management Studies;
- 1-2 years of experience in HR administration or in labor consultant Office;
- Good knowledge of labor Law, tax, social security and contractual regulations;
- Good analytical skills, precision, work organization and deadline management, confidentiality;
- Problem Solving, including being able to identify issues and provide solutions in a timely manner and ability to teamwork.
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- SAP HR and good knowledge of a payroll software is a plus.
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.