Operations KPIs Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an Operations KPIs Specialist to support the Fox and Operations KPIs function to design and develop Operations KPIs at Group level as per request of respective heads of functions and professional families by contributing to assessment of measurement methodology and by supporting the technical design and implementation of KPIs.
Under the guidance of the Operations KPIs Manager:
- Works with the Operations functions to understand and document their business requirements to KPI reporting and analytics, building strong relationships with all stakeholders;
- Verifies KPIs dashboard correct functioning, activating potential maintenance activities;
- Manages, in collaboration with IT, the measurement and reporting IT systems (BW, MS Power BI, other) related to Operations KPIs in terms of set-up, development and maintenance activities, guaranteeing availability of KPIs and reports to management;
- Conducts data quality assessments for KPI’s, issues recommendations on data outputs, researches data issues, performs testing of new KPIs and reports.
- Conducts ad-hoc analysis of Operations performance development to assist the Heads of central Operations functions.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in Engineering, Economics or related field
- 1-2 years of work experience on an analytical role
- Knowledge/experience of industrial and logistic processes represents a strong asset
- Project Management skills
- Comfortable in managing complexities with multiple variables
- Analytical skills, ability to discover and analyze data;
- High attention to details and precision
- Strong accountability and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills to deal professionally and effectively with senior management
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Microsoft Power BI
• Fluency with SAP environment and relative transactions
• Fluency in English is mandatory
• The knowledge of any other language represents a strong asset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.