Open Innovation Business Analyst
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Luxemburg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters we are looking for an Open Innovation Business Analyst to support Open Innovation Science globally in research, strategy definition, scouting, evaluation and business planning of assigned projects. The candidate will also be responsible for deploying, managing and maintaining the strategic tools and the processes used to score, rank, support decisions and to report on opportunities/projects.
- Work with a global team in business analysis, business and scientific research and reporting activities, ensuring that a common approach and methodology is used;
- Research and analyze market data, working with internal databases, Mintel, Euromonitor and other external collaborators;
- Work on the development and design of business cases to be used within the OI Science Team or modified and validated by the Finance department, as needed;
- Act as focal point for the allocated tasks and in coordination with the relevant internal and external teams on a global basis;
- Support in managing department’s processes and keep track of periodic deadlines;
- Act as a focal point for the management of the department infrastructure such as Sharepoint site & analysis/strategy/research tools;
- Support in generating the internal reporting documentation.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Management or MBA;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in innovation-related research and analysis in the Food & Beverages or FMCG sector;
- Previous experience in the role of Research Analyst, R&D Specialist or Innovation Specialist/Officer;
- Strong passion for scientific discovery and breakthrough innovation;
- Experience of working with multinational teams and across geographies, with a preference in food and beverages industry and/or familiarity with start-up environment;
- Results oriented and ability to structure complex issues;
- Strong analytical & synthesis skills and business acumen;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Flexibility in working approach and capacity of delivering within short deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Project or product management experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.