Nutella & Snack Project Team Manager
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Bueno®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the Ferrero Group is present in 55 countries, and its products are sold in more than 170 countries. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
We are currently looking for a talented Project Team Manager. In this role you will ensure the setting up of engineering and technical activities for our Technical R&D Nutella & Snack Department, with particular focus on technical evolution, continuous improvement and strategic investments.
• Supporting the Brand Managers in leading and delivering the category projects.
• Following the process of the evolution and technical innovation both for the industrialization phase of new products and for the development of existing products;
• Planning and managing the innovation projects from the brief to the start-up of the production line according with internal stakeholder (Industrial Direction, Ferrero Engineering, Packaging Unit, ecc..)
• Delivering project feasibility studies coordinating the activities of the team;
• Participating in development/consolidation of qualitative specifications for process and product.
• Supporting packaging development for environmental perspective.
• Identifying and proposing new opportunities and investment needs;
• Ensuring the continuous updating of the Medium Term Investment Plan and control the consistency with the budget;
• 8-10 years of work experience in a Multinational Company – Food Industry is considered a plus;
• University degree in Industrial Engineering or related field;
• Knowledge of the technical and technological features of the chocolate product production;
• Experiences in production and engineering are considered a plus;
• Result-oriented, problem solving and attention to details;
• Good quantitative analysis skills.
• Excellent command of PC (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
• Fluent in English
• Other languages are considered a plus.