Nutella Brand Manager APAC-MEA
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Global Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Brand Manager who will be part of our Global Marketing team and will play a pivotal role in crafting the strategy that propels the Nutella brand across our APAC-MEA markets.
Your keen insights into consumer and research data will regularly form the basis for strategic decisions. You will deliver projects that touch upon every aspect of the Nutella spread portfolio (optimization, media, budget, etc.) in a highly diversified geographical area. At every stage your communication and influencing skills will prove key in engaging with external and internal stakeholders across the whole organisation.
- Strategic Planning & Budgeting - You will support in the creation of the area strategic plan and related budget as well as the brand marketing strategy (marketing mix levers, consumer targets, product range, marketing tools, etc.)
- Performance Analysis & Activities Tracking - You will uncover data insights on brand trends and performance to identify risks/opportunities and on consumer research to diagnose needs, proposing actions accordingly. Moreover, you will monitor projects and promo impacts/effectiveness to ensure that local consumer promotions and seasonal activities are aligned with the overall brand strategy. You will track project spending and results, identifying potential best practices
- Category Portfolio Management - You will optimize the brand portfolio according to the shared guidelines and supervise markets in developing and implementing the strategy and adapting guidelines to local needs
- Communication, Advertising & Media - You will be part of every stage of the development of new ADV (TV and Digital)
- Cross Country Coordination & Development - You will meet regularly with the regional Marketing teams to discuss, share and propose business opportunities and projects, building capabilities and facilitating interactions. You will work alongside key functions to align on area/region brand projects and activations
- Budget Management - With regards to the central Adverstising and Promotion, you will monitor the costs versus budget and oversee expenses to go throughout the year. You will create requisitions for goods and services acquired and ensure the completion of the process (SAP)
Who we are looking for:
You will contribute with knowledge obtained from a degree in Marketing or equivalent and with your solid experience in operational and/or strategic Marketing activities, gained in multinational FMCG companies.
Your past international exposure allows you to understand multi markets and cultural differences, while your project management capabilities enable you to follow the full lifecycle of a project.
You are comfortable with figures, having a high level of data literacy, financial skills and good knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs.
Finally, you are used to communicate and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
Is this the opportunity you are searching for?
Do not hesitate and apply!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will be part of innovative and ground-breaking initiatives. With an open mind, proactive approach and flexibility, you will be an invaluable resource. By focusing on targets and thriving in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you will contribute towards your own as well as your team's goals. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organizational based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as part of a team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels.