North America Operations Planning Analyst
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero North America is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ and operates on a hybrid model with 2 days working from home/3 days working in the office.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
With new innovations and exciting expansion plans in place, there has never been a better time to join Ferrero and be extraordinary with us! We are looking for an Operations Planning Analyst who will play a critical role within the North America Operations Planning team. In this role, you will oversee supply chain operating activities in North America and provide governance over actions and criticalities. Your expertise in operations planning and analysis will be instrumental in driving operational excellence and achieving organizational goals. This position will be based in our Parsippany, NJ office and reports to the North America Operations Planning Manager.
- Support the effective & correct governance of the overall operations planning process
- Act as the primary contact for Plant Operations Planning and Supply Planning teams within North America
- Operate as the liaison between North America Operations and the Head of Operations Management which is based in Europe
- Collaborate and meet with key stakeholders in cross-functional meetings for seasonal products and provide information relating to any issues in North America's supply chain
- Own PowerBI dashboards for tracking key metrics such as production attainment rates, seasonal performance and planning accuracy
- Provide analysis of the performance of our plants in North America, according to the identified KPIs
- Report and address high criticalities within the supply chain during weekly meetings with senior leadership
- Provide insights for Project Managers, Co-packer Managers, General Managers and Documentation Specialists in weekly meetings
- Act as the first point of contact for the local Operating Planner Teams to support the tradeoff management between service and cost/efficiency
- Initiate and take ownership of destruction reporting in North America while working with European peers to develop and maintain reporting
- Create presentations with PowerPoint and PowerBI to communicate metrics such as case fill rates and productions cuts to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Supply Planning, Demand Planning, and Category Planning to work on short to long term solutions pertaining to North America supply chain
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- At least 4 years of experience in Production Planning, Material Management and/or other Supply Chain processes
- Knowledge of Global Supply Chain, Plant Operations and S&OP process
- Demonstrated experience with data mining, analytics, KPI reporting and insights
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero North America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.