National Wholesale Channel Development Manager
Job Location: Pune
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a National Wholesale Channel Development Manager, your main focus will be to activate and nurture wholesale channel to achieve the key strategic objective of driving indirect distribution through wholesale channel as per Plan.
- Plan to activate and Develop Targeted no of new wholesalers
- Development of wholesale business Plan together with Trade Marketing Team
- Planning & implementing sell-out activity from identified wholesalers through Team of Wholesale Sales Officers
- Implementing visibility initiatives in wholesale channel to drive off-takes
- Achieving monthly & annual targets
- Close coordination with multiple departments especially Trade Marketing/ Marketing/ Regional Sales Team
Who we are looking for:
- Min 5-7 Years of experience at Min ASM Level in Hardcore wholesale Dominated FMCG Co
- Excellent Planning and Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
- Must be able to drive the objectives with Regional WSO Teams and close coordination with RSOM/RSMs.
- Ability to negotiate & influence
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.