MIS Officer - West
Job Location: Pune
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
MIS Officer is responsible for creating and maintaining Primary & Secondary reports. These reports are prepared daily/weekly/monthly/annually. He or She is responsible to coordinate with Sales team for data and prepare reports required by HO.
- Creating and maintaining reports in Excel that allows the company to get information on daily business activities
- Possesses Good analytical skills
- Providing accurate and timely MIS reports to the Sales Managers as well as the Head Office.
- Preparation of weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual performance reports for the area.
- Plan & develop new information / reporting system & formats based on the company requirements
- Ensure the accurate flow of information & data.
- Prepare variance reports such as Forecast vs. Actual sales / Competitor activity report / incentives
- Design & manage information system that allows managers to have fast and easy access to the information
- Proficient in Preparing professional Power Point Presentation
Who we are looking for:
- Must have 5 or more years of expereince in the industry
- Strong knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Must have good interpersonal skill
Job Referral Code: C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Open communication is one of our main values and thanks to outstanding skills in this area you will develop great relations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues. As you’ll be working in field sales, you should have good organizing skills and would like to work flexible hours and be highly mobile in a dynamic environment. A demonstrable result-focus, proactive attitude and driving excellence in execution will help you in building a strong position among clients and achieving expected sales outcomes.