Media Manager UK&I
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking to hire a UK&I Region Media Manager accountable for all media topics in the Region with the purpose to contribute to the delivery of the business objectives, building the necessary capabilities as well as engaging agencies and partners to plan, implement, optimize, and measure all categories and brands media activities. The UK&I Region is part of Area International alongside regions Mexico, South America and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). this role reports professionally to the Area International Media Manager and managerially to the UK&I Region Manager.
With Ferrero’s ambition to continue evolving and strengthening media efforts to reach consumers efficiently & effectively by developing integrated media strategies and driving media procurement excellence, the UK&I Region Media Manager is expected to play a pivotal role in driving media operational excellence in its region, defining media investments thresholds requirements for categories & brands in the region, foster digital integration in strategies and executions, leverage and exploit joint business plans with media partners, and explore new media opportunities to future proof our communication approach.
- Provide regular updates for the Region Board on UK&I media landscape, by spotting trends, risks and opportunities with focus on digital. Sharing case studies, researches, competitive analysis and benchmarks for the different categories
- Coordinate organization of periodic training sessions on relevant media/digital topics
- Provide input in annual planning & budget setting process by defining media investments thresholds to best respond categories specifics ad requirements
- Fully deploy Integrated Media Planning approach ensuring coordination and efficient cooperation between Media, Research, Creative, PR agencies
- Delivers Post Campaign Analysis and comprehensive summary of media campaigns results and consolidate learnings as input for Area & Group guidelines evolution
- Provide media inputs for Marketing Modeling Mix studies and support the research team to identify best methodologies to measure media effectiveness and to develop a media test & learn roadmap for the region
- Support eCommerce acceleration & capabilities development agenda in coordination with Sales & DTC team
- Contribute with a proactive and ordered approach to implement media pitch results, supporting transitions where required
- Ensure TV and Digital budgets are under control, with auditable guarantees, post tracked by an independent auditor appointed by the group
- Ensure full digital ad verification is in place with preferred and appointed Group vendors
Who we are looking for:
- Proven experience (8-15 years) in media roles in FMCG companies or in media agencies working for FMCG clients, with Budget Management responsibilities
- Strong understanding of UK&I region media landscape dynamics including latest consumers/audience media consumption trends
- Extensive knowledge of all essential aspects of digital platforms management, including usage of planning, optimizing, measurement tools
- Experience with People Management, with the highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- Passion for innovation and drive for excellence, with a collaborative and partnership mindset
- Strong C-level/board level communication and presentation skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.