Mechanical Project Engineer
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Mechanical Project Engineer in our Alba plant. The responsibilities and the qualifications will are mentioned below.
- Design of special systems and machines (from the analysis of the industrial need to the installation phases at the Group's Plants). The design activities provide a detailed technical approach to the project with coordination of external studies with constant verification of the design coherence;
- Research of innovative solutions to meet the specifications of new projects and promote continuous improvement on existing Plants;
- Both resources will manage the technical design but they will lead to managing more or less complex projects even on issues that go beyond simple technical aspects (budget, timing, quality and sanitation, safety, ergonomics, environment, etc.);
- Participation in internal meetings (OPS context) and in general interaction with the various internal actors / interlocutors (establishments, different internal departments) or external (suppliers).
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Engineering;
- At least 3-4 years of experience;
- Ability to use CAD 2D e 3D Sistem (in particular Autodesk e Inventor)
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines;
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving
- Availability to international mobility
- Fluent in English is mandatory
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.