Marketing and Sales Account Manager Foodservice
Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to combine your sales and marketing passions to drive Ferrero’s Nutella Foodservice business in Australia and New Zealand. Reporting to the Head of Foodservice, you will be responsible for building our brand through new and existing partnerships, and develop both marketing and commercial initiatives for Ferrero’s Foodservice. You will use your ability to build and manage commercial relationships to influence wholesaler strategies and recruit new users to Nutella. You will lead brand activations and bring the brand to life in an exciting way for state and national based accounts.
- Execute B2B and B2C marketing campaigns – develop and activate key brand initiatives based on Nutella brand guidelines
- Be the lead & main point of contact for each campaign, managing the workflow with various agencies from inception to launch and right through to the end of the campaign
- Conduct analysis of branded activations, presenting campaign results to Ferrero Australia and the Global Foodservice team
- Develop E-Commerce creative and manage all Foodservice social media, including community management of Facebook and LinkedIn with agencies and corporate affairs
- Run reports on sales performance, and identify growth drivers and key opportunities, providing innovative solutions for new and key clients
- Execute the Foodservice vision for all state-based accounts, managing trade spend, processing claims, and developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Complete forecasting to a high level of accuracy
- Communicate to internal and external customers and manage all EDMs from Ferrero Foodservice email
Who we are looking for:
- Degree qualified is highly preferred
- Minimum 2-3+ years’ experience within Foodservice
- Experienced in account management with a passion for marketing
- Exposure to social media management
- Ideally experienced in SAP TM
- Proficient in Powerpoint and Excel
- A confident and clear presenter with the ability to manage a range of relationships
- A motivated worker with a drive for innovative results
- Passionate about Nutella
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.