Manufacturing Process & Performance Analyst
Job Location: Franklin Park
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The person in this role is responsible for developing the production cycles, for continuous monitoring and adjusting of the production cycles as needed, and developing and executing productivity projects and continuous improvement within the manufacturing facility, in order to maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness.
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION MODEL
• Manage Master Resource File: Maintain and enter new packaging items and create new codes. Ensure that material master data is correctly populated
• Coordinates data availability for the budgeting process related to new products.
• Collects and coordinates data and information available, together with Central Documentation Department
• Ensure the issue of the bill of materials (standard, current) to the production management system.
• Coordinate the feeding of the bill of materials insofar as data of responsibility for Quality and Packaging.
• Create and make the bill of materials available to the system. Ensures that Bill of Materials’ attachments are filled in in all their parts, according to RDP.
• Ensure alignment of master data between Ferrero Master Data and Distribution Partner Master Data for finished product; distribution center
• Periodically run reports as needed on master data and models
• Responsible for correcting errors in models after release
• Prepare, review and track all consumption rates related to cycles.
• Ensure availability of production cycles and related secondary resources;
• Ensure preparation of all the needed versions of model/cycle and supports defining the ratio among them
• Ensure the connection of the cycle to the proper production model
• Prepare, review and track all costs related to cycles.
• Continuously monitor production cycles to ensure the correct needs of manpower.
• Ensure analysis of line efficiencies compared with standard.
• Perform analysis to find out potentials for cost reductions.
• Launch and follow the development of activities to improve production processes’ efficiency.
QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY
• Ensure all program requirements/standards regarding quality and food safety are implemented, practiced and maintained.
Who we are looking for:
- 2 years of related experience in a comparable environment
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with MRP software
- Knowledge of production process including phases, cycles, production models and Ferrero information systems related to production;
- Understanding of costing
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail Oriented
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.