Manager Consumer and Shopper Understanding
Job Location: Pune
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
If you love our brands and products and understand the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers, this role can interest you! As an Manager Consumer & Market Insight, you will help lead and drive the company’s business by managing innovation, business intelligence and consumer insights.
- Be the voice of the consumer within the organization continuously driving consumer and customer understanding
- Lead end to end research funnel for Kinder Brand. This includes partnering new innovations and succeeding with the current portfolio
- Partner Strategic Initiatives on the Kinder Brand (Kinder Joy, Kinder Creamy)
- Continuously provide a solid understanding of structural category drivers, drainers, triggers and barriers to help build a strong business
- Deliver macro economy, market, channel, consumer trends & nurture business intelligence
- Pro-actively nurture the key stakeholders with engaging storylines and implications
- Embed Ferrero CSU quality standards, stretch communities & social listening to gain insights faster, stronger
- Understand consumer and shopper tensions, hopes, fears, beliefs, truths, and implications on Ferrero brands
- Co build brand positioning and help bring them to life together with marketing teams
- Drive consumer centricity in innovation. Understand consumer food trends, unmet needs, sources of business, and implications on innovation
- Fully automate and digitalize business dashboards, accelerating the pace of delivery, leaving time for added value
Who we are looking for:
- Approximately 8- 10 years of experience in a major FMCG company in the insights function or in a reputed research agency
- Should be familiar on consumer and shopper key research methodologies especially Nielsen and Brand Tracking
- Qualifications Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university; MBA in Marketing/Research
- Strong managerial, leadership and people management skills
- Insightful, impactful and inquisitive
- Good at integrating multiple sources and telling a story
- Strong business sense, strategic and foresight thinking (limited to not only data or database expert and method oriented).
- Game changer , Team Player
- Sound attention for details without losing focus on big picture
- Results oriented
- Resilient, self-motivated and passionate
- Takes initiative with a “can do” attitude. Able to pull and to push.
- Possession of highest personal integrity and standards.
- Strong communication, presentation and strategic influencing skill
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Have a track record of working effectively in cross-functional teams and in matrix organizations
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will develop innovative strategies and insights thanks to an open mind and a thorough understanding of Ferrero products. Defining the brand vision that drives trusted and meaningful brands will also depend on working in a dynamic and flexible environment, intense focus on goals and a proactive approach. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently as well as manage your team and stakeholders.