Maintenance Technique (TDM)
Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This person is in charge for all aspects related to maintenance and projects in cooperation with maintenance UGP Mangers, to assure the respect of expected maintenance performance and timing, within costs Constrains.
1.Maintenance policies & strategies deployment as per Central guidelines. Setting, development, standardization and consolidation of procedures, methods, and tools.
2. Performance KPIs governance, training, and operative support in the evaluation analysis of breakdowns. Safety and quality KPIs monitoring, support to all the technical departments (Maintenance, Utilities & Facilities, Projects)
Fox facilitator to guarantee the guidelines implementation within all the Engineering departments.
Training support for all the functions within the technical department.
Guidance related to the Informative System management (SAP).
3. Guidance related to the Informative System management (SAP).
Active participation to the Maintenance Professional family’s activities in order to share common practices and to create knowledge within the local departments.
- Maintenance policies: Guidelines definition; WO usage policy definition; WO usage policy definition.
- Masterplan: Drafting guidelines, periodic update
- KPI: extraction discussion in production unit, Periodic extraction and guidelines for anomalies settlement (SAP Alerts), Periodic extraction and guidelines correct allocation of materials operational assistance.
- Breakdown analysis: Training, draw up guidelines, Cataloging, status update and trust curves.
- Improvement projects: Training, Guidelines for the preparation and calculation of economic returns for maintenance, Cataloging, status update and trust curves, Savings files update (opex).
- Material registry: No Moving guidelines; Analysis installed components; Spare parts standardization towards partner suppliers; Guidelines various periodic extractions.
- SharePoint: Authorization management
- SAP: Creation of virtual machine equipment; Creation of new technical structures; Management of existing technical structures; System management
- Decomposition: Plant breakdown system management, Creation of new maintenance files, Authorizations update, BOM upload to SAP.
- Tools: Overhauling list activities & GANTT; Compilation and management of the new preventive form; Upload on SAP of the maintenance plans; Orders update; X1 Code management, Structure management
- Utilities & Facilities: Utilities preventive maintenance standardization
- Specifical projects: Implementation of new technologies
- Mobile: Local Project Manager
- OEE: Guidelines for the implementation of new lines, Training guidelines
- Various: Active Cockpit
- GMIT: Participation and management of meetings: TDM VMT, Sharing tools and best practices, Collaboration for new implementations (Power BI, causes, modes, maintenance, 1M notification, aggregates, ODM types)
- Maintenance Manager guidelines: Preparation of presentations and VMT RMAN, Skill matrix template, new meeting report.
- Training: Induction for new employees in Baramati; Induction for new hires other Ferrero plants, Continuing TDM training (during monthly meeting or specific meetings); Training Organization (Kluber, SKF, ...); Training and guidelines for MMS-MSPL to Ferrero Ind., Ferrero Ing. And C / L) technicians and suppliers
- Workshops facilitator; Drafting and continuous updating of PDCA; Periodic guidelines for the progress of activities; Audit preparation and execution; Periodic facilitators meeting.
Who we are looking for:
- 4 to 7 yrs of relevant experience in the field of Maintenance Technique
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics)
- Specific Knowledge on SAP PM, PS, MM, Reliability Techniques, budgeting, cost control is a must
- FMCG working experience added advantage
- Willing to relocate in Baramati at Factory Location
- Leading Innovation, Drive for Results, Strategic Global mindsets
Job Referral Code- C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.