Maintenance Shift Leader - Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi
Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The position reports to the Maintenance Manager, coordinates on shifts maintenance line team, supports interventions, collaborates in the new projects’ realization. Definines, organizes and manages the realization of periodical revisions programs, ordinary, extraordinary and soft intervention, optimizing relative costs in order to achieve determined production results, both in qualitative and quantitative terms, respecting the given deadlines.
- Maintenance Budget: gives to maintenance responsible all the indications dealing with resource needs (personnel, spare parts, external services companies), for the area under its responsibility.
- Definition: cooperates in data collection and analysis needed for the evaluation of potential changes to maintenance policies.
- Monitoring: cooperates in the analysis of results derived from application/modification of Maintenance policies.
- Mid Term plan: cooperate in mid term needs detection.
- Activities memorandum: gives indication for the update of the intervention memorandum .
- Scheduled stops planning: gives information regarding resources availability (people, spare parts, external service companies).
- Short term plan development: gives indications regarding resources availability (personnel, spare parts, external companies) and advice to postpone/hasten some of the interventions.
- Collection and analysis of intervention needs: collects and analyses anomalies signals giving indication regarding intervention needs.
- Predictive Maintenance: collects all those weak signals detected on production units to analyze them together with Responsible, and to agree on timing and modality of intervention
- Intervention request: evaluates on-call intervention requests and assignes priority for those under its responsability (urgency intervention)
- Safety: ensures the correct application of safety standards and safe behaviors during the execution of maintenance intervention.
- External companies relationship management: ensures, for the activities under its area of competence, the correct realization and accounting of those activities in charge of external companies.
- Preventive Maintenance implementation: guarantees the correct implementation of preventive maintenance actions, including also those focused on improvement and condition-based.
- Functional Checks: evaluate the correct application and development of all those functional checks potentially necessary for a machinery's "re-delivery" which follows an on-call intervention action.
- Spare parts: guarantees the supply, also internally crafting, of all the necessary spare parts for the maintenance intervention.
- Activities handover: ensures a correct and complete handover of the activities with the next turn RMT
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Personnel selection and evaluation: participates in the selection and evaluation process of personnel, contributing to the definition of specific growing paths.
- Routine personnel allocation: defines resources allocation on shift, on the basis of needs derived from production plans and already on-going activities, also taking in consideration substitutions and other various needs.
- Absences: authorizes absences (vacations, permissions, diseases).
- Improvements: detects areas for improvement both at maintenance system as a whole and at equipment/machinery level.
- Initiatives evaluation: evaluate both at technical and economical level continuous improvement proposals, ensuring the development for those identified as valid and monitor the results once implemented.
- Implementation: propose and cooperate in the implementation of initiatives and support in the evaluation of target achievement.
SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
Guarantees that all hygiene and safety standards on the lines are respected through information, training on safety issues in the workplace
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in mechanical, electronics or mechatronics engineering;
- Fluent English;
- Availability to international mobility and to work on shifts;
- At least two years of work experience in production area are considered a plus.