Maintenance Performance Analyst
Job Location: Brantford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Performance Analyst will provide the Maintenance Manager with all the data and information needed to correctly manage the Maintenance Department, throughout performance monitoring and analysing (lines, materials, efficiencies, quality, labour, etc.) and directional reporting preparation. This role requires someone who can be flexible and adaptable, have excellent time management and well practiced prioritization skills.
- Collaborates, with the Maintenance Director, Maintenance Manager (RMS)/Maintenance Project Manager (RDM)/Chief Engineer and the Controlling Unit, for the maintenance budget elaboration
- Support the Maintenance Manager and the RDM in preparing and supplying information for the investment budget elaboration
- Elaborates, together with the Maintenance Director, the general expenditure budget (consumable, training, …)
Monitoring performances and productive factors
- Managing the monthly maintenance governance team in conjunction with the Reliability Manager
- Collaborates with the Maintenance Director in optimizing, on a long term horizon, the production output and Maintenance OPEX performances (materials, labour, machines, methods), through the analysis of the available data
- Responsible for the Maintenance OPEX performance analysis and share information in Maintenance meetings
- Responsible for the SAP and ADP hours reconciliation (end of the month)
- Responsible for creation of Investment Orders once the investment proposals are approved
- Responsible for Plant CAPEX monitoring, reporting weekly to the investment meeting Team and reporting as requested to the Group (e.g. SAF0, SAF1 and SAF2) for all of the investments at the Plant except for those managed by Supply Chain or IT
- Collaborates with Maintenance Director in the Maintenance Performance Gap Analysis and participates to improve the identified areas
- Setup of new hires (cordless phone or radio, SAP PM, toolbox with tools, …)
- Replacement of tools or purchase of new ones as requested
- Updating Maintenance Team training records in the Learning Management System (Successfactors)
- Updating Maintenance Team vacation requests in the Maintenance shared folder
- Preventative and corrective maintenance for specific devices (e.g electrical gloves, lifting equipment – forklifts, scissor lifts, …)
Mobile Maintenance project
- Setup of the production lines (e.g. labels with barcodes)
- Configuration of SAP PM
- Configuration of mobile devices (cellphones and tablets)
- Managing direct project assigned from the Maintenance Director as direct PM from time to time.
- Identification of Continuous Improvement initiatives related to Maintenance factors
- Gives support, throughout data analysis, to the Maintenance Director and Continuous Improvement (SSP) Unit in identifying possible continuous improvement initiatives related to Maintenance factors
- Identifies and proposes areas for improvement related to Maintenance factors
- Works with reliability engineers in supporting the asset management and ABC analysis
Quality -Food Safety – Environmental
- Ensure all program requirements/standards regarding quality and food safety are implemented, practiced and maintained
- Verify with the Maintenance planner the completion rate of the PM’s related to Quality -Food Safety – Environmental
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of maintenance process, methods and Ferrero information systems related to maintenance
- Knowledge of equipment and planned maintenance
- Knowledge of budget development and analysis
- Knowledge and application of maintenance KPI’s
- Knowledge of planning techniques
- Knowledge and application of maintenance cost analysis methods
- Excellent (intermediate level) knowledge and demonstrated practical use of Excel
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint software
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Excellent Time Management skills, with the ability to identify priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, in order to convey information effectively and influence.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Judgment and Decision Making - ability to identify and consider the costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
- Fully company paid benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Great employer-matched pension program
- 14 weeks Parental Leave top-up
- Opportunitites for advancement
- Continuous training opportunities
- EAP Program
- Employee events such as BBQ’s, Ice cream days, and Ferrero product give aways!
- On site cafeteria
- Free parking