Maintenance Mechanical Team Responsible (RMT)
Job Location: Pozzuolo Martesana (MI)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The candidate will work within the manufacturing area as Maintenance Team Responsible (RMT) of a team of mechanical technicians. The position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Supervision and managing of the shift maintenance team
- Guarantee of production continuity and machineries performance
- Managing of corrective and deferred maintenance, with priority allocation
- Managing of preventive, predictive and improving maintenance
- Supervision and control of the compliance with safety regulations and quality standards adherence
- Contractors’ coordination, work permits and DUVRI management
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Industrial engineering (mechanical / mechatronic)
- 3 years in technical roles; a previous experience in people management is a plus
- Availability on 3 shifts job and overtime
- Availability to international mobility
- Fluent English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.