Maintenance Manager Hazelnut Company Italy
Sede di lavoro: Caprarola (VT)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager will oversee overall facility maintenance, services and investments of our 4.800 square meter production plant based in Italy, leading the site-based maintenance and investment teams to guarantee the expected performances (time, cost) and compliance with the budget.
• Grants the correct definition of the budget proposal collaborating with Maintenance and Investments teams and other function responsibles, starting from the requests (personnel, spare parts, external service companies), monitors expenses and the respect thereof, justifying deviations
• Performs periodical analysis on budget and expenditure revisions (SAF) over its area of competence
• Assures the execution of interventions in accordance with best maintenance practices contributing to the respect of the timeline
• Support and oversees maintenance policies modifications meetings
• Cooperates in supplier management of equipment and / or services to ensure the most effective and efficient use of the same concerning balance workloads and subcontracting control
• Ensures machinery, equipment, services and materials purchasing for the production units (UGPs) and the spare parts safety stock level definition
• Support the correct implementation of preventive maintenance actions
• Takes part in technical KPI definition and variances analysis
• Oversees the breakdown root cause analysis in order to detect and implement improvement intervention
• Cooperates in the definition of training plans during the entire career path of maintenance resources and looks after its correct implementation
• Participates in the selection and evaluation process of personnel, contributing to the definition of specific growing paths
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be an experienced subject matter expert in maintenance & investments, workplace safety and energy related topics. The candidate must be a self-starter, possessing the ability to manage multiple complex projects and tasks simultaneously as well as be able to providing technical leadership and mentoring to a Maintenance & Investment team of at least of 7 persons.
• Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Management experience in a technical department (5+ years)
• Experience in personnel management (3+ years)
• Fluent in English (any other European language is a plus)
• International mobility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.