Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
A first step into Ferrero Operation with the target to develop as talent who is willing to have career in Industrial Operations.
Exciting roles and projects across the Maintenance team under the supervision of Ferrero leaders starting with a role in Maintenance as Assistant Maintenance Engineer
You’ve always loved it, now be part of it! Ferrero Hangzhou Manufactory plant, where we proudly manufacture Rocher, Kinder Joy and Kinder Chocolate is looking for our next Maintenance Supervisor.
As Maintenance Supervisor you will lead a team of Maintenance Technicians coordinating and organizing maintenance crew activities to ensure the highest levels of reliability and efficiency across production lines. You will be responsible for overseeing maintenance operations, providing support for interventions, and collaborating on new projects.
Your scope as Maintenance Supervisor will also include defining, organizing, and managing periodic revision programs, and interventions. Excellence in leadership, team work, problem solving and decision making will be strong assets in this role.
- Supervise a team of maintenance technicians, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback.
- Plan and prioritize maintenance tasks to ensure minimal disruption to production schedules.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs to maximize equipment reliability and minimize downtime.
- Coordinate with other departments to schedule maintenance activities and minimize production interruptions.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and promote a culture of safety awareness among the maintenance team.
- Source, manage and collect data to evaluate external contractors for specialized maintenance or repair projects as required.
- Collaborate with the procurement department to ensure the availability of necessary spare parts and maintenance supplies.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction within the maintenance department.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation or another field related to engineering with a very high final score
- First practical work experience (e.g., internships or voluntary activities) would be a plus
- Strong user skills in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- The knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Great passion and interest in the food industry sector
- Curiosity, openness, and intercultural competence
- Committed, logical and process-oriented work approach.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.