Maintenance Coordinator, Kinder Bueno
Job Location: Bloomington, IL
This role will be based in our production plant in Bloomington, IL.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Ferrero North America is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Coordinator to join the team in Bloomington, IL. Our Bloomington plant is in the process of building a brand-new Kinder Bueno plant which will be the largest Kinder Bueno production line in the Ferrero Group. In this role, you will be part of a new team and will be responsible for the maintenance management of your assigned business unit in collaboration with the Production Manager and the Maintenance Supervisors of that business unit. In this role, you will support the delivery of the expected performance (time, cost) of the maintenance group and investment management related to your assigned business unit. The Maintenance Coordinator will report to the Maintenance Manager in Bloomington, IL.
- Manage maintenance budget proposals, under the direction of the Plant Maintenance Manager
- Gather all necessary information from the Production Manager and participate in budget management reviews during the fiscal year
- Support the Maintenance Planner in defining failure data analysis methods and autonomous maintenance (production routine maintenance) application scope
- Develop and maintain work instruction manuals and SOP’s pertaining to machinery and equipment belonging to the assigned business unit
- Lead preventative and predictive maintenance planning in collaboration with the Maintenance Planner and monitor maintenance plan progress
- Prepare daily/weekly maintenance intervention plans and identify corrective actions based on equipment efficiency analysis with the Maintenance Planner
- Collect, analyze, and share best practices related to maintenance intervention execution
- Manage external contractors’ work execution for maintenance intervention and investment related activities done on production lines
- Collaborate with maintenance team on new project designs, implementation and cost management while overseeing technical project management of new investments
Who we are looking for:
- Associate's degree is required and preferably in a maintenance related field
- At least 4 years of production maintenance work experience
- Knowledge of product technologies and processes in a food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repairs and overall maintenance
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques and production methods
- Ability to coordinate and manage large scale maintenance projects
- Strong communication, troubleshooting/problem-solving, interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills
- Proficient with software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and SAP PM
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero North America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.