Logistics and B2B Planning Specialist
Job Location: İstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Logistic and B2B Planning Specialist, you will be mainly focusing on adding value to the whole Supply Chain process by providing optimum support, analysis and reporting to ensure key target levels are being met. In this Istanbul based role, you will be working with HCo Supply Chain Planning Manager, in close relationship with other parties involved in the logistic and planning process. It is a brilliant opportunity for those who believe in their analytical and solution oriented thinking skills. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Prepare shipment instructions regularly
- Prepare weekly B2B output report
- Communicate with planning, production, customs dept, customer service and forwarder/transporters for export loadings
- Solve “on the road problems” by transport company and customer service
- Responsible of reporting and KPI management of B2B transportation
- Actively participate to local and global S&OP meetings and production planning meetings
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Having prior experience in relevant functions
- Advanced problem solving and effective decision making skills with analytical thinking
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.