Logistic Customer Service Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Logistic Customer Service Specialist in the B2B Team within Hazelnut Company Department
The role has the objective of providing analysis and support for the customer service team and key stakeholders within the Hazelnut Company. In addition, the role would be responsible for the documentation and management of sales orders and supporting the commercial team through the management of customer data & planning.
- Data support and analysis for Customer Service team, B2B team and key stakeholders in Hazelnut company Organization
SALES ORDERS AND RELATED ACTIVITIES
- SO (Call off) Demand Management
- Delivery / SO Tracking
- Credit/Debit Note management
- Return Management
- Samples Management
- Documentation Management for deliveries
CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT & COMMERCIAL TEAM SUPPORT
- Customer Demand follow up together with Customers Planning Department
- Logistic information and coordination together with Country Industrial & supply Chain
- Customer Demand coordination and support for Commercial team (Key Accounts & KAM Support)
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Economics, Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of experience
- Strong prioritization and time management as well as problem solving skills
- Multi tasks approach with a strong attention to detail and accuracy and fast learning
- Ability to work independently, with limited level of daily inputs
- Self-motivated able to proactively contribute to a in a fast moving, result oriented team
- Strong software skills with the ability to integrate information from multiple sources quickly and accurate
- High level Excel knowledge is mandatory
- SAP Knowledge is mandatory
- Fluent in English
- Italian / French is considered a Plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.