Job Location: MANİSA
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Laboratory Specialist is a key functional position in Ferrero Quality Organization responsible for ensuring that chemical and microbiological laboratory analysis are performed in accordance with the required methodologies and the productions needs; and delivered in a timely and correct manner to the related parties and underlying possible critical aspects so to be able to act eventual corrective actions.
In this Manisa based position, you will be working with Laboratory Responsible and you will have the chance to build close relationship with other parties involved in the quality process.
The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Monitor the laboratory devices to ensure laboratory analysis to be in accordance with the methodology defined by Central laboratories and production needs (control of balance, temperature etc.)
- Ensure the collection and preparation of the samples taken, accordingly with the standard defined in the centre (i.e. sampling environmental plans arranged on SAP and capitolatos)
- Ensure the correct activity of laboratory activities both chemical and microbiological, (method analysis, preparation, cleaning, reagent storage management, instrument calibration, application of safety regulations, application of central methods on portal, etc.) to be in accordance with the methods defined by the central labs
- Underline anomalies and critical aspects of the production, activating correcting activities in collaboration with the Quality Manager
- Develop and maintain a database related with the laboratories (samples, analysis results…)
- Record all the data obtained from analysis in the right timing and method. (SAP, forms etc.)
- Follow the stock of consumables in order to avoid stock-outs and use the expired chemical or re-agents
- Guarantee the correct quality of results (precision and accuracy) in compliance with standards and demonstrate this by participating in Ring Test
- Perform analysis on packaging and surprises
- Guarantee compliance with proper standards of ISO,MICO, HACCP, Environmental, Safety, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform duties related with Fox and work according to Fox implementations
- Support investigation of consumer complaints
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in laboratory
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem solving and effective decision-making skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills both in English and Turkish
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.