Kinder Joy of Moving Trainee
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Curricular Intern who will support the Kinder Joy of Moving team in the international coordination and strategic development of the project.
The position is based in Alba (CN), IT.
The candidate will support the team in the following tasks:
- Support the PM and the team in the International strategic roll out of the project
- Collaborate with key functions and coordinate key stakeholders (CSU, Pubbliregia, Controlling, Legals and external agencies), engaging colleagues to get their full commitment and agreement to ensure the implementation of the actions
- Monitor the whole process to ensure the achievement of the goals within the scheduled timing
International Coordination and support:
- The candidate will collaborate with Area Marketing and BU colleagues and will be one of the point of contact of the team, to define together the strategy across countries
- Help on the coordination and support to 30 local BU's in which the KJOM program is currently active
- Constant follow up of BU’s local projects, evaluating and reviewing existent activities in order to improve them
- Identification, collection and review of Sustainability data to be included in the annual report for yearly audit and publication
Cross function support:
- Within the Kinder Joy of moving Team, support on development of digital strategy and materials, manage Kinder Joy of moving digital assets
- Support on key presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Merchandising development and logistics management
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics and Marketing (or similar paths)
- Internship experiences in similar fields are a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Project management
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach
- Ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines and in a multicultural environment
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
- Italian Proficiency
- Other languages proficiency is considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.