Junior Quality Specialist
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Within the context of rules and specifications of food safety, products and systems certifications, the Junior Quality Specialist promotes and implements the field actions in order to achieve the set objectives with a continuous improvement attitude.
As support of the Quality Specialist of the Fats Production Unit, represents the quality Team in:
- guaranting that FATS UGP operates in the respect of quality standards determined by Quality Department
- managing analytical data on raw materials and semifished products following the minimum sampling plan applied to incoming and in use materials
- generating ideas for a continuous improvement and implementing related actions.
- contributing to employees’ training in order to assure the achievement of quality objectives.
The Junior Quality Specialist shares with the Quality Specialist the management of Critical analytical data (root-cause analysis, evaluation of criticality, management of values out of specification, etc.) and operates promptly to solve possible issues.
- Promptly provides support to the production department
- Supervision / coordination / alignment with specifications (e.g. through audit, MS, etc.)
- Self-monitoring implementation
- Corrective / recovery actions, evidence of anomalies
- Lab analysts management
- Training / communication / awareness in FATS UGP for sensorial analysis/testing activities
- Documentation drafting, sharing, updating, archiving in compliance with the requirements of Quality/Food Safety Certification syste
Who we are looking for:
- Masters Degree in the field of Food Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or similar
- A deep knowledge of quality logics
- A teamwork oriented attitude
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.