Junior Project Manager Design & Development
At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 18th Most Reputable Company, Trendence 33rd Europe's Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums World's Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
We are currently looking for a Junior Product Designer who will support the Kinder Surprise/Kinder Joy team in developing items for these brands.
As a Junior PM you will develop Kinder toys starting from initial concepts and transform these concepts into 3D prototypes by managing model – makers and meet production and safety requirements.
Besides being able to manage several projects in parallel you should have creative skills and ideas to develop solutions for concepts initialized by marketing and the technical know – how to transform them into real toys.
He/she will be requested to work with strong intensity on all the elements of the design and development process: judging a concept, realization of the project from prototype to an industrial producible product considering safety aspects and internal requisitions as well as organizational aspects as managing projects on PLM.
- Support team in the complete process of concept and development of Kinder toys
- Managing and follow up model – making activities by external and internal model makers
- Creation of prototypes also by managing 3D model-makers
- Creation of technical sheet of each project
- Following up projects on PLM system
- Align and coordinate key stakeholders (marketing, industrialization, quality)
- Respond to technical issues both during the development process and during the industrialization phase
- Monitor the whole process to ensure the achievement of the goals within the scheduled timing
- Create requisitions for goods and services acquired and ensure the completion of the process (SAP).
- 2-3 years of experience in Product design
- Expertise in 3D CAD programs (for example Rhinoceros, Solid Works or similar), office programs and Photoshop
- Understanding of the industrial production process, especially injection molding
- Sketching skills
- Result oriented
- Project management
- Problem solving attitude
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
- Availability and flexibility to travel
- Fluent English is a must
- An international and challenging working environment