Junior Product Manager Praline
At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 18th Most Reputable Company, Trendence 33rd Europe's Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums World's Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
We are currently looking for a Junior Product Manager who will support the Senior PM and the Marketing Manager in the strategic development of innovative projects for the Rocher Hollow figures category.
The candidate will be requested to strongly own all the elements of the marketing mix: communication, price, distribution, promotion.
He/She will be responsible for a broad set of activities, such as new product development, data analysis, interpretation of quantitative and qualitative tools of market researches.
The position is based in Alba (CN), IT.
- Support the Senior PM and the Marketing Manager in the Strategic process of medium and long term innovation
- Active contribution to the development of the full marketing mix
- Collaborate with key functions (Laboratories, Packaging Development, Controlling, Operations) for project's industrialization.
- Monitor the whole process to ensure the achievement of the goals within the scheduled timing
- Support the Senior PM in briefing the Research Department (CMI).
- Prepare and take part to the research field activities (Quali and Quant).
- Deeply analyze research results, in order to identify and propose opportunities of marketing mix fine-tuning.
- Organize the production of samples/mock ups working with UPS/DTC Lab or external agencies.
Packaging design, ADV
- Create packaging design or ADV briefs for agencies, participate in the evaluation of the works to select the winning ones and finally ensure the completion of the activities.
- Coordinate the activities carried out by external suppliers (mock ups, artworks, shooting, etc.)
- Improve Piano Statico execution to maximize market impact, shelf visibility and product potential;
- Ensure preparation and sharing of brand guidelines with countries;
- Template creation /Certification of artworks.
Cross Country coordination
- Depending on launch phasing, the JPM will collaborate with Area Marketing and BU colleagues to define together a successful launch plan or to evaluate new roll-out opportunities via market test and research.
- Contribute to the development and assessment of full marketing mix across countries (consumer, market, quality, profitability, etc);
- Conduct global marketplace analysis, monitoring new launches, looking for input and new trends
- Budget Management
- Monitor the costs versus budget and, if necessary, implement corrective actions.
- Create requisitions for goods and services acquired and ensure the completion of the process (SAP).
- Supervise timely creation of ingredients list and nutritional information;
- Supervise trademark deposit or renovation.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Marketing (a Degree in Marketing is considered as a plus)
- Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment (A Strategic Marketing experience is considered as a plus)
- Multi markets and culture understanding
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Result oriented
- Project management
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
- Availability to travel / relocate abroad
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs
- Familiarity with SAP Architecture is considered as a plus
- Fluent English
- Italian Proficiency
- French proficiency is considered a plus