Junior Brand Manager Tic Tac
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a passionate marketing professional, to support imprint Tic Tac brand in the hearts and minds of consumers around the globe.
Tic Tac Jr. BM will support the Brand Manager in delivering transformational projects in the area of brand social responsibility and recyclability as well as enlarging the core range with new product lines and enriching flavor portfolio.
• Responsible of managing global brand catalogue: flavors / formats
• Responsible for project development & decomplexity
• Responsible for updating brand book and assets for global deployment
• Collaborate with key functions in order to prepare the best conditions for the deployment of sustainability roadmap
• R&D activities on product development innovation project
• R&D activities on flavors development of a global range approach
• Research and Coves activities (setup and validation plan) defining the right marketing mix
• Bdg management: monitoring of the costs recommended, if necessary, new actions or activities.
Who we are looking for:
• Experience in Marketing 1-3 years on innovation product development, experience in FMCG is a plus, a Business Unit experience is considered as a plus;
• Multi markets and culture understanding;
• Strong analytical and financial skills;
• Drive for results and leadership skills
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills;
• Complexity and project management skills;
• Dynamic, flexible and proactive approach;
• Innovation driven attitude;
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural group;
• Ability to work in high- pressure situations with strict deadlines;
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
• Good knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs;
• Familiarity with SAP Architecture.
• English mandatory
• Any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.