Junior Brand Manager Ferrero Rocher Core
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Junior Brand Manager to assist the Brand Manager in developing and implementing the strategy of Ferrero Rocher.
The position is based in Luxembourg.
• Lead Innovation: Support the Brand Manager on the development of Ferrero Rocher Moments
• Industrial Footprint: Support the coordination of industrial topics within a cross-team environment, in relation to capacity and allocation scenarios
• Business Intelligence: support the Brand Manager with data analysis, reporting and Business Intelligence, to identify opportunities to increase brand performance and brand equity
• Brand Communication: Support the Brand Manager on brand communication activities and projects
• Brand Sustainability: Support the Brand Manager on Brand Sustainability related topics
• Budget Management: Manage the budget allocated to activate projects and coordinate the extended Core Team Budget, sharing updates and progresses in full alignment with the team
• Country Coordination:
- Support Areas and Business Units in the implementation of the global brand strategy
- Facilitate and influence the sharing of assets worldwide
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economics / Business / Marketing;
• 2+ years of experience in FMCG and operational or strategic marketing activities
• Strong analytical skills;
• Project management;
• Result oriented;
• Attention to detail;
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations within strict deadlines;
• Capability to work in a structured environment;
• Multi markets and culture understanding;
• Ability to influence
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
• Good knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs;
• Familiarity with SAP Architecture is a plus
• English mandatory
• Any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.