Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you wish to start a career at a dynamic and international company, this role might be the perfect fit for you! As a young finance professional, you will support our Finance Team in managing the receivables and the related accounting matters.
• Handling of customer orders, customer reclamations, dunning procedures, invoicing, creation of credit notes, process of daily bank account statements, performing account reconciliations
• Support for ongoing accounting (shared service)
• Ensuring high data quality through e.g. completeness and plausibility checks
• Supporting the team with administrative tasks
• Participation in projects (process optimisation, dunning, digitalisation)
• Creation and maintenance of customer master data
Who we are looking for:
• Already gained experience in the field of Accounting is an advantage
• Good Knowledge of Excel
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Fluency in German and English
• Able to work independently
• Very good communication and teamwork skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.