Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg and our Group Information Technology function we are looking for an ITBP Finance.
The ITBP Finance will be responsible end-to-end for Finance's applications landscape by identifying, planning, designing and delivering business process solutions to improve the overall value and business performance in alignement with Ferrero’s overall business and IT objectives.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Designs and plans the evolution of systems' architecture to support the function's evolution together with Group's Enterprise Architect;
- Collects, reviews, discusses and challenges the demand at Central/Area/Region Level with the support of Area/Region ITBP;
- Consolidates at Group Level guaranteeing consistency and alignment;
- Defines and manages Budget, Forecast while controls the Actuals.
- Agree on a Joint Business Plan with the Function to drive the strategic evolution of an IT Architecture able to support its strategic objectives;
- Define the IT initiatives' roadmap for the managed area compiling Group's IT guidelines in terms of system architecture and process integration;
BUDEGT and DEMAND COLLECTION:
- Manages demands lifecycle by partnering with the business to identify strategic initiatives, aligned with business objectives;
- Assesses demand priority level and feasibility (with high level business case when required);
- Build the initiative portfolio for the area/function;
- Define and manage related budget and spending;
- Identifies and summarizes business requirements in collaboration with main business stakeholders;
- Builds business cases with clear benefits in order to select the most appropriate solution to meet business needs while considering IT's strategy/budget;
- Leads the development of functional design in collaboration with Group Application Management for application design while keeping in mind the overall IT architecture and its potential evolution;
- Identifies and analyzes the impact of services' implementation on business processes also in a medium-long term perspective;
- Analyzes and provides recommendations to improve business processes considering the IT infrastructure's full potential and potential innovation;
- Actively monitors demands implementation, related projects and demands closing in coordination with the Project Managers;
- Provides contributions during the Business Blue Print design's phase and verifies that requirements fit the scope defined in the demand management phase;
- Assesses, during the UAT phase, deliverables in order to check if they satisfy the Business Blue Print model;
- Monitors the quality of the deliverables in the post-go-live phase;
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and SERVICE LEVEL:
- Contributes to the definition of the Service Level Agreement and related charges to the business;
- Reports service performance versus Service Level Agreement;
- Collects business' feedback related to IT services and provides analyses highlighting areas of improvement;
- Establishes and nurtures a fair and trustful relationship with key business referents;
- Monitors market and technology's evolution of systems related to the area of competence;
- Understands and is aware of new business technologies' impact (e.g process automation, advanced analytics) in terms of business values and benefits;
- Promotes relevant innovation with appropriate demands agreed with the Function;
- Manages RFP and related documentation, defines scope and negotiates economics and deliverables with vendors;
- Performs Project Management Activities;
- Defines projects' scope and business case, validates IT solutions, monitors plan and cost;
- Manages IT administrative staff such as documents and PDC creation, RDA/PO controlling;
- Monitors AMS & Service Level, manages escalations, collects, discusses and approves improvement requests;
- Participates to Function's Boards and relevant meetings at Group/Area/Region Level.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related fields;
- At least 10 years of internatonal experience in managerial IT roles within multinational companies of a matrix organizational structure;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in other similar roles;
- Experience in FMCG is mandatory;
- Previous experience in Finance projects;
- Knowledge of key Finance processes in FMCG;
- Knowledge of SAP Finance systems (SAP 4HANA will be considered a plus);
- Processes design and analysis;
- Change management;
- Relationship Management;
- Influencing and negotiation;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Public speaking and Organizational skills;
- Professional experience in Project Management will be considered a plus;
- Team and collaboration orientation;
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Performance driven;
- Availability up to 30% of the time to international business trips that might be required;
- Ethical and strong personal values;
- International mindset;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- A fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve and wants to continue to take over new responsibilities.
- SAP ERP ECC Finance (knowledge of processes and system capabilities);
- System integration and architecture basics;
- SAP S4Hana knowledge can be a plus;
- Microsoft PowerBi basic knowledge will be a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office skills Advanced in Excel.
Fluency in English;
Knowledge of any other European language (i.e. Italian and/or French) will be considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.