Job Location: Hong Kong
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The new incumbent will act as the first point of contact and the first line support in all IT issues for North Asia Region - Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan & Korea.
Incumbent will be providing high quality solution to IT issues, or forward issues to the appropriate support group on server and network administration.
• Maintain a high level of users’ satisfaction
• Maintain knowledge base for systematic problem-solving process
• Monitor issues from start to resolution in a timely manner
General IT Support
• Provide support to geographically distributed end users PCs, mobiles, printers, video/audio conference, office automation tools, software installation according to group’s standard
• Provide support on the routine monitoring, configuration, and maintenance of network devices
• Perform first-tier end-user support on network connectivity problem
• Setup VC (Logitech) and Teams on audio and Video conferencing
• Install/upgrade and deployment all personal devices, iPhone, notebook, mobile and MFA
• User access rights modification of all authentication systems on MS AD, email, file & print, mobile, SAP
• Carry out daily system and infrastructure administration including logs and backups checking
• Perform systems maintenance including upgrade, patching, diagnosis and troubleshooting
• Monitor and manage a geographically distributed IT environment
• Managing the service operation to meet the corresponding service level agreement (SLA)
• PO arrangement of new IT equipment and monthly payment fee related to IT service
• Maintain and update software and hardware inventories
• Acquisition of software and hardware assets related to personal computer
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum 5-8 years of related work experience
• Good knowledge in Cisco products and experience in configuration and video conference technology would be an advantage
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.