IT Sales Platform Account VP
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Be the IT referent for the Sales Business team, aware of business priorities, working closely with the Business Leaders to understand and identify specific needs. Identify and analyze the feasibility of business and technology options for specific demands and provide recommendations to best answer needs.
- Contributes to the identification of IT priorities for the Sales Business A rea, roadmap and budget for scope of responsibility
- Contributes to Sales Platform total cost of ownership (TCO) and related CAPEX and OPEX management, in order to optimize IT spending and increase added value
- Manages communication and alignment with stakeholders, building strong relationship with Business Stakeholders
- Ensure excellent relationships with other IT Sales Platforms and units within IT professional family
- Acts as a consultant/expert to other IT services as needed for own subject matter of expertise
- Manages demands lifecycle by partnering with Business Stakeholders to identify strategic initiatives, aligned with the business objectives
- Assesses demand priority level and feasibility (with high level business case when required)
- Identifies and summarizes business requirements in collaboration with main business stakeholders
- Builds business cases with clear and quantified benefits
- Leads the development of functional design in collaboration with COEs for application design
- Identifies and analyzes the impact of services implementation on business processes
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in Sales Area
- Experience / knowledge of SAP sales planning and execution Tool / Modules
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives within scheduled timelines
- Working experience in International Companies
- Experienced in managing activities autonomously
- Very Good communication and Customer facing skills
- Availability for minimal travel
- Very Good Analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics