IT Sales Application COE Specialist
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an IT Sales Application Specialist who will be part of IT Sales Center of Expertise Team and will report to the IT COE Sales Application Architect.
• Perform the application design, define and validate functional and technical specifications and ensure they comply with the enterprise IT architecture and business needs.
• Collaborate with IT partners and third parties to design, build and deploy required technologies, skills and procedures. Ensure that solutions implemented are aligned with Ferrero’s business strategy. Perform design and code reviews and ensure quality of delivery.
• Prepare and deploy system configurations. Maintain up-to-date inventory, asset and configuration information.
• Lead/supervise the application test preparation and execution, report defects, troubleshoot new builds and post production issues.
• Through proactive monitoring or during testing phase, identify and fix potential IT defect and evaluate enhancement/improvements.
• Provide guidance for the critical (high priority) incidents resolution, operating as 3rd level support when needed.
• Works with Service Lead and Service Management to support achievement of Service level targets.
Who we are looking for:
• A graduate in IT, Engineering or Business Management.
• 4-7 years of prior work experience.
• Deep knowledge of SAP ECC, in particular the SD and MM/LE modules, Order-to-Cash and Intercompany processes. Demonstrated experience in SAP ECC implementation projects. Basic ABAP knowledge and debugging skills will be a must. S/4 HANA, SAP C4C will be a plus.
• Communication skills across multiple organization levels, including Senior Leadership teams and 3rd party AMS.
• EDI, data exchange and CRM knowledge will be a plus.
• Multilingual will be considered as a plus (Italian, German, Spanish, etc.).
• Excellent MS-Office knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.