IT Project Manager Ferrero Hazelnut Company (HCo)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg and Group Information Technology function we are looking for an IT Project Manager for Ferrero's Hazelnut Company as part of the Procurement & HCo IT Platform.
As an IT Project Manager for the Ferrero Hazelnut Company, you will lead key digital and operation/agri business cross domain transformational projects.
A broad understanding of Procurement, Operation & Supply Chain and AGRI will be considered as a plus.
As a Project Manager you will coordinate project streams of responsibilities, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project's plan and different phases, respecting resources, budget and time constraints. Moreover, you will be involved and provide updates to the Project Steering Committee and all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop project operating plan according to project scope, objectives and approach, defining activities, timing, responsibility for the different streams highlighting milestones and deliverables;
- Discuss project plans and updates with the project leader;
- Cascade project plan for the different streams to stream leaders;
- Coordinate the project streams, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project plan and of the different project phases;
- Ensures the implementation of projects according to project plan;
- Involves matter experts whether necessary;
- Supports the implementation of best practices transfer among streams / teams;
- Facilitate the required change management to move from project to process;
- Monitors the state of work in terms of deliverables and timings
- Check project objectives feasibility and recommend proper actions to be taken to tackle project issues;
- Provides periodical consolidated information to project leader:
- Collect information on project costs and benefits;
- Provides a monthly consolidation of information vs budget / plans, giving visibility to all stakeholders involved.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Management Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics or other related fields or other related fields;
- At least 6-8 Year of proven Experience in IT Project Management;
- Experience in:
- International environments with a matrix organizational structure;
- Leading transformational projects, including Agri field operation, outgrowing management, materials sourcing, inbounding from supplier, quality control excellence, processing operation in the plants, detailed planning and finished product delivering to end customer, B2B management
- Agriculture Field is considered a plus;
- Data & User Authorization Segregation & Governance is considered a plus;
- Project management Skills, including agile methodology;
- PMP Certification is considered as a plus;
- International mindset;
- Relationship Management;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Team and collaboration orientation;
- Problem solving and Performance driven;
- Strategic thinking and planning;
- Budget Management;
- Availability to travel internationally up to 30% of the time;
- Ethical and strong personal values;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- A fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve and wants to continue to take over new responsibilities.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office;
- Experience in SAP related projects management is mandatory;
- SAP ERP system's knowledge as a user is mandatory;
- Experience in SAP MM-PUR, MM-WM, PP-PI, PM, IBP knowledge is considered a plus;
- Farm and outgrowing management platforms knowledge is considered a plu.
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other European language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.