Job Location: Holon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
At Ferrero, we are focused on building & delivering best in class IT Solutions to our business colleagues that ultimately results into better customer experiences. For our team in AFRICA & LEVANTE, we are currently looking for a IT Manager Israel.
The candidate shall report directly to the IT Region Manager, and He/She will be the part of the Country Management Team working in the first line of the Country Manager of the Commercial BU.
The IT Manager shall be responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of information applications system, to support users of the various departments in the use of the applications and troubleshooting, coordinating the local and the Group initiatives in cooperation with the Group IT Platforms/CoE. Organize also the relationship between local users and IT Global AMS vendors making sure that issues are properly addressed and closed following the Group target KPI’s.
- Support users in the use of the SAP ERP Applications
- Assist users in resolving and addressing anomalies.
- Support users during projects and new releases of systems
- Ensure the proper functioning of the applications and Infrastructure.
- Ensure locally the running of the IT procedures in alignment with Regional IT Service Management
- Ensure best in class delivery of Infrastructure, Applications and Support/Helpdesk
- Manage IT Operations in End-users Computing, Network and Collaboration, Application Support Areas
- Manage the relationship with key partners. Maintain close relationships with Center of Excellence and project managers.
- Work with all the local stakeholders analyzing the demand in coordination with the IT Region Demand Manager
- Ensure regular variance analysis on IT local recurring cost in cooperation with Finance and the IT Region Manager
- Manages Vendor relationship with proper Governance.
- Supports IT Service Management through the monitoring of relevant KPIs managing the processes of incident, problem, service Request.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in IT disciplines and have gained experience as IT Manager in FMCG industry or at a Consulting Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Mandatory) – Engineering, Information systems, Computer Science or relevant streams preferred
- Experience in managing and supporting the Master Data SAP MDM, SAP Modules SD, MM
- Experience in interfacing SAP with Third Part systems for Distribution purpose
- Knowledge Planning SAP modules APO
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge Administration/co/Control modules FI, CO
- Knowledge general process and integration modules of SAP
- Knowledge of Commercial, Supply Chain and Finance business process
- General Knowledge of technical architectures
- Experience of problem solving
- Experience of vendor management
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written in Hebrew and English
- Strong personality and leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills and motivation
- Orientation to work to targets and in strong alignment with central IT Department
- Excellent analytical skills, excellent organizational and planning skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.